Description of Royalty Free license.
Rate and Terms:
1. Footage File, LLC grants the Producer the right to use the Footage provided by Footage File, LLC to the Producer on a non-exclusive basis and authorized for use only in the Production specified in this licensing agreement, in perpetuity. Footage may not be sold, rented, licensed, re-used or re-cut into any other production without incurring additional licensing fees. Footage provided by Footage File, LLC is not purchased from Footage File, LLC but rather a limited usage license is granted for this specific production.
2. Footage File, LLC represents and warrants that the footage supplied is either in the public domain or is represented by Footage File, LLC for the copyright holder and that it has the right, power and authority to grant the rights herein granted and that neither the Producer’s use of the stock images nor anything contained therein infringes on the copyright of any third party, excluding the music that is featured with the clips and the talent/personality rights of the people appearing in the footage, neither of which are covered nor indemnified by this agreement. The producer is responsible for all other clearances and permissions needed in connection with its use of the footage (primarily but not exclusively limited to music, talent and/or personal releases, locations, trademarks, logos, etc) and shall indemnify and hold Footage File, LLC harmless from any and all third party claims, losses, demands and liabilities arising out of Producer’s usage of footage that is not covered by Footage File, LLC’s representations and warranties.
3. Producer understands and hereby acknowledges that Footage File, LLC is not involved in any way in the editorial process or Producer’s use of the footage being provided and thereby agrees to indemnify and hold Footage File, LLC harmless against any third party disputes, liabilities, lawsuits that may arise from the Producer's editorial use of the footage and how it ultimately appears in the producer’s final project/production. Footage should not appear in any projects that advocate violence, pornography, obscenity, racism, or discrimination against anyone person or a group of people based on race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or national origin. Nor does the Producer consent to use the footage in any way that constitutes a threat, harm, invasion of privacy, defamation or any offensive content.
4. Footage File, LLC agrees that the rights and remedies of Footage File, LLC in the event of a breach of this agreement by the Producer shall be limited to the right to recover money damages, if any, in an action at law and in no event shall Footage File, LLC be entitled to seek injunctive and other equitable relief, nor shall Footage File, LLC is entitled to terminate or rescind this agreement nor rejoin or retrain the exploitation of the production. The producer shall have the right to transfer or assign its rights and obligations pursuant to this agreement to any other person, corporation or entity.
5. Footage File, LLC requests that an on-screen credit is granted if other providers of stock images (footage/photos) are being listed and credited as well. Credit is requested but not required.